Monday 31 January 2011

sound track for our film opening by camilla and bex

its the morning and im ready to go
check me out im real sexy yo yo

baily and brooke aint got nothing on me
and when i roll past the boys they all fall for me

oo living life as me
oo living life so dangerously

i got my breakfats bowk and i ready to roll
ah dude its such a beautifull day
as i cruis past the neighbours they all wave and say hay

but bitches at school they be hating on me
i think its coz they just cant see
how god dam hot i can be

my name is C to the H to the A N D then L E R quick call the L P D  yo

oo makeing noises
and making choices
i cnat do this
i might loose it

check it one two three
just look at you and me
we're cruising down the streets on our 50cc
a sitting and a listening on our mp3s
so bow bitch and get down on your knees

No comments:

Post a Comment